Enter in. My creative journey into the heavenliness, into the heart of Love, where intimacy with my King overflows in ministry, mercy, missions, miracles, music, and mysteries.

"For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." Romans 8:15

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

OUR BIG BIRTHDAY BASH!


June 3rd was my 27th birthday...but we celebrated all of our birthdays together on Saturday June 5th. It was a heavenly dream time where we blessed lots of kids who have never had a birthday party with beautiful cakes, games, prizes, food, juice, praise and worship, lots of laughter and smiles and TONS of LOVE! I also got a few little gifts for me like fresh chicken eggs (wrapped in paper), biscuits and candies from the kids plus amazing dishes from all our teachers! :-) Was truly one of my most favorite days...!

Here's a few pics from the occasion:

We kicked it off with Praise and Worship!


















How sweet is this little Princess!






















CAKES!!!























































We also fed all the kids, had super crazy fun games like carry an egg on a spoon, jump rope races, and lots more! We finished up with a big dance party! I love these kids so much! Then after all the kids went home, the teachers blessed me so much with sweet words and gifts, namely dishes! What a memorable day it was! From myself and all the other birthdays, THANK YOU to those who helped make this all happen! You really blessed me and a lot of very happy kids!! :-)






No comments: