Enter in. My creative journey into the heavenliness, into the heart of Love, where intimacy with my King overflows in ministry, mercy, missions, miracles, music, and mysteries.

"For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." Romans 8:15

Friday, July 9, 2010

The nine children living under my roof in Uganda have become my world, my joy, my family, my song! It is not easy and it is not glamorous but IT IS WORTH IT! Consider sponsoring a child with us so that we can give more children a home and family...or ...


Please consider adopting or sponsoring a child with any other agency. There are so many agencies out there. Just reach out! Instead of burdening you as you might imagine, it will bring you SUCH JOY but even more importantly, it will radically change a life and minister to Jesus the Orphan, the Abandoned, the Lonely...! ♥




With Much Love,
Rebecca

No comments: