Enter in. My creative journey into the heavenliness, into the heart of Love, where intimacy with my King overflows in ministry, mercy, missions, miracles, music, and mysteries.

"For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." Romans 8:15

Monday, June 21, 2010

So thankful...

Tonight during worship, there was such a sweet Presence of God. I wept with joy and thankfulness as I watched our children in worship. They were all lifting their hands, on their knees, down on their faces in sweet intimate worship of our Lord. I was so overwhelmed with thankfulness and awe at what God has done for these children. Last night one of our little girls was delivered of a demon. A spirit of rejection and abandonment began to manifest and started shouting. She was set free and God did some deep healing in her heart as she forgave her father for sexual abuse. One of the fathers in our house stood in the gap to ask for forgiveness on behalf of the men who had hurt her and released a Father's blessing in her life. Then three of our other kids who are fairly new living with us were all born again. I watched them tonight as they worshipped our Lord in such a sweet Spirit. I watched as Christine our oldest girl led us in songs of praise. She has such a pure heart and a sweet spirit. She has AMAZING prophetic dreams all the time where God shows her all kinds of stuff like encounters with Jesus, who stole what from who, who has died in her village, all kinds of cool stuff. She loves God so very much and has such a strong sense of righteousness and standing up for what is right and telling the truth. I'm so proud of her. I was watching her and just in awe of God at where he has brought her from...a domestic servant with no parents to take care of her, watched her father killed, no hope of a future or education... into a daughter in this house who knows she is precious and loved, a princess now educated speaking fluent English, the leader in her school's Christian club teaching the word of God, with dreams of being a doctor! Bam in the enemies face! haha. I'm just so in awe and humbled at what God is doing here with our kids at home! I found a paper taped to our girls wall the other night that was declaring how much they loved God...that in our house we always pray and in our room we always love one another! So precious. I'm so proud of them. I'm so thankful for what God has done here...creating a family, a place for the spirits of these children to be nurtured, to be loved. Even little Ronnie...he has only been here a couple of weeks...but he has lit up like a light bulb. I know from watching him that he has been neglected and deprived. I'm trying to give him a little bit extra like buying him clothes, sodas and chapatis and sweeties sometimes...just to get into him that there is enough and he will be provided for...the desires of His heart will be met. He is no longer neglected or alone but has his needs met. He has been very sick lately ever since he had such a bad case of malaria. He's become very attached to me ...sometimes waking at night crying for me. Please pray for him and for wisdom to know how to love him with good boundaries...I mean he's like my own child...and yet I know in a couple of months I have to leave here for at least 6 months due to finances and Ugandan elections (often times of instability). Pray for wisdom and grace.

Ah....all that to say. God our Father is so good. I'm in awe of Him. He's such a Healer and a Lover and an AWESOME Father!!!!! Worthy is the lamb.

No comments: