Enter in. My creative journey into the heavenliness, into the heart of Love, where intimacy with my King overflows in ministry, mercy, missions, miracles, music, and mysteries.

"For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." Romans 8:15

Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Dreams of God

The threads of my heart
have been woven and spun
into a continent
where dreams lie underground
waiting to be resurrected
whose children I carry
in my own womb
from God's heart
to birth forth destiny
She is pregnant with life
this Mother Africa
arising to shine
as a brighter day
calls her forth
The dawn awakens
with her song of praise
to the One who sees
who knows and believes
in the strength she carries
We have joined hands
this Mother and I
to dream
to love
to war
for the lost and forgotten
princes and princesses
Calling to the sleeping hope
that lies within each one
I watch as it wakes
and smiles come
and tears are wiped away
and dreamers dream again
the dreams of God
the hopes of a Father
the masterpieces of creation
the diamonds of Africa
treasures hidden in darkness
I will shine a light
so the world may see
this beauty mystery
marvelous masterpiece
of a King who dreamed
of a King who painted
of a King who breathed
wove and spun
Royalty