Enter in. My creative journey into the heavenliness, into the heart of Love, where intimacy with my King overflows in ministry, mercy, missions, miracles, music, and mysteries.

"For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." Romans 8:15

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bridging Worlds...

he other day I was talking with my friend Jennie Joy, an Iris Sudan Missionary, and I was telling her about 3 little girls that I know and see everyday. 3 little girls, two of which are twin sisters, and their younger sister Ruthie. 3 precious little girls, one of whom is in our school church choir and is my absolute favorite to watch during worship because she gets so LOST in the Presence of God worshiping with all her heart and soul and body. 3 little girls who I've told they are princesses, royal treasures, royal daughters of the Most High who has great plans for their future and has given them the inheritance of...salvation, healing, deliverance, provision, and intimate relationship. 3 little girls I've grown to love. 3 little girl sisters ages 5, 8, and 8, who were all raped and infected with HIV/AIDS.

Then Jennie began telling me about some of the street children in Sudan who are so vulnerable and they are often raped during the night and the police officers don't do their job to protect them properly. But ...I didn't have near the same emotional response I did when I heard about Ruthie, Nakato, and Babirye. Because I'm not attached or connected. and I realize that the same is true for all of us. I can tell you all day about these precious little girls that I know their stories their smiles their laughs and have grown to love ...I can tell you about how their tiny innocent bodies were violated...but it won't have the same impact as if you knew them...as if you loved them. And yet they belong to all of us. They belong to the family of Jesus Christ. They belong to us as children in this world...period. As believers, we have a responsibility to every vulnerable child. To every orphan that Jesus promised He would not leave alone but come to them. We have a responsibility to go them and be His hands and feet. God give us bigger hearts that will break for what breaks Yours.

Well in an attempt to bring you into this world...Ive decided to start journaling and writing more...to share what I experience daily as children nearly die in my arms, mothers come begging me for food, children who live alone come to my house asking for food at nearly midnight (like last night), my heart breaks when I hear stories like this of baby Ruthie and her sisters, and all the other beautiful and wonderful things as well. I'm on a mission to stir compassion to awaken the body of Christ to care enough to act. It's not enough to cry or feel pity for someone, that's not love. LOVE MOVES. Love goes Love gives Love saves...LOVE NEVER FAILS.

No comments: