Enter in. My creative journey into the heavenliness, into the heart of Love, where intimacy with my King overflows in ministry, mercy, missions, miracles, music, and mysteries.

"For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." Romans 8:15

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

draw me close 2 u.

Sembeza woli
tonjabulida
biwayo byona jolie
ompitw mwagalwa wo
njaya nira gwe
tewali womulala
afayo jendi nga gwe
Ompumulira mu gwe
ondagekubo
eliyiokwagalakwo
neGwe gwene taga
Yaya nira gwe mukama
yeGwe gwe netaga
Nyamba manye kiwoli

A D
Draw me close to you
E A
Never let me go
E D
I lay it all down again
D F#m
To hear you say that I'm your friend
A D
You are my desire
E A
No one else will do
E D
Cause nothing else could take your place

Bridge:
D F#m
To feel the warmth of your embrace
A D E A E
Help me find the way, bring me back to you

Chorus:
A E D
You're all I want
A E D E
You're all I've ever needed
A E D
You're all I want
D E A (F#m)
Help me know you are near

No comments: