Enter in. My creative journey into the heavenliness, into the heart of Love, where intimacy with my King overflows in ministry, mercy, missions, miracles, music, and mysteries.

"For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." Romans 8:15

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Blooming in Winter.

My life feels like winter right now.  A restful slow darker season for me.  A season of stripping away. A season of dying to old habits and tempos.  A time to unwind, unfold, relax.  God gave me the word "blooming" for this month.  The thing about flowers blooming is that it happens naturally, effortlessly, easily, peacefully, joyfully.

Naturally.  Effortlessly.  Easily.  Peacefully.  Joyfully.

I'm there actually.  I'm healing.  Being restored.  With peace.  With joy.

I can't go back to striving, fighting, dying.  No, it's time to bloom and grow and create and paint and sing without fear, without strain, with grace.

God gives us grace for the place and the season we are in.

Blooming in Winter.



No comments: