Enter in. My creative journey into the heavenliness, into the heart of Love, where intimacy with my King overflows in ministry, mercy, missions, miracles, music, and mysteries.

"For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." Romans 8:15

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Soli Deo Gloria

I'm a lover but Im also a fighter. Im a missionary but Im also an artist. I have a heart of mercy and I also have a heart for Justice. I want to speak words of love but I also want to speak words of truth. I want to make people feel good but I also want to make people feel uncomfortable. Uncomfortable enough to think to grow to change to give to go to love to fight. I want to ache and bleed for a cause for a God who saved me who rescued me who deserves so much more than we give to Him.

This year I can feel it. I can feel a collision coming. I can feel the heaven's coming and more of my authentic heart's true cry, my authentic being will be allowed to sing, to dance, to create...quite literally ha. For several years I have felt like I have only been able to move in certain passions of my heart in certain places. I have laid down certain dreams with discomfort in order to lay down my life for a nation I have fallen passionately in love with.

Im so excited that next year God is beginning to open doors to me that I have only dreamed of. Allowing me to pick up certain creative parts of my self that I laid down.

His Timing is perfect, His ways are higher than ours. He is always good. In our discomfort, when we feel our hearts are breaking, Oh He is always waiting to release the desires of our hearts in His perfect timing.

My dream has always been to change the world through song. I get to take a glimpse into that this year and I'm beyond excited about it! Oh My Daddy is a Dream King. :-) He knows people in high places. He's extremely wealthy and very influential. He's already won every battle. He can even make miracles. I am quite blessed to call Him Father...and how I love to do so.

This year, 2011, has been so full. Full of hope, full of joys, full of challenges and sorrows at times, full of new beginnings, full of growth and progress, full of change, and certainly full of love. I have been so overwhelmed at the growth our ministry has gone through over the last 18 months. It still makes my head and heart spin sometimes. Im so thankful to those who allowed themselves to be moved by God's Spirit to bless us and to give and to pray and to visit!

My prayer remains that the body of Christ will be Moved deeply with compassion to action...that their hearts will be broken for the helpless abandoned and destitute, and revived with hope and tenacious faith that the same Spirit who raised up Jesus Christ from the dead and lives on the inside of us...can change lives and heal hearts and save souls...through our willing hands, feet, and hearts in action.

May God Bless you richly in every way in 2012!!!!!!!!!!******************

Here's a few Bono quotes that inspired me today. :) May they inspire you and challenge you in the new year to come.

The Gospels paint a picture of a very demanding, sometimes divisive love, but love it is.

God is in the slums, in the cardboard boxes where the poor play house. God is in the silence of a mother who has infected her child with a virus that will end both their lives. God is in the cries heard under the rubble of war. God is in the debris of wasted opportunity and lives, and God is with us if we are with them.

All the best songs are co-written by God, y'know!

Well, the going rate for change is not cheap. Big ideas are expensive.

The fact is that this generation -- yours, my generation ... we're the first generation that can look at poverty and disease, look across the ocean to Africa and say with a straight face, we can be the first to end this sort of stupid extreme poverty, where in the world of plenty, a child can die for lack of food in it's belly.

Eight million people die every year for the price of going out with your friends to the movies and buying an ice cream. Literally for about $30 a head per year, you could save 8 million lives. Isn't that extraordinary? Preventable disease - not calamity, not famine, nothing like that. Preventable disease - just for the lack of medicines. That is cheap, that is a bargain.

Imagine if a third of the kids at your local primary school were AIDS orphans. That's a reality in Africa where the parents of 13 million children have been killed by AIDS.

Music can change the world because it can change people

At a certain point, I just felt, you know, God is not looking for alms, God is looking for action.

I love this work I do. It's a privilege to serve the poor,....

AMEN.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is truly beautiful...I praise God for your ministry and life.