Enter in. My creative journey into the heavenliness, into the heart of Love, where intimacy with my King overflows in ministry, mercy, missions, miracles, music, and mysteries.

"For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." Romans 8:15

Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Voice for the Voiceless...

SO I've been pretty much dreading speaking to the Rotary Club tomorrow and I think my fear is that Im not gonna be able to speak the right words that are gonna touch their hearts. How do I adequately convey the desperate need I encounter on a daily basis in Uganda... Plus a group of American Business people just kinda intimidates me after living in the bush of Africa for almost a year...but hey this is where I've been praying to go! Exactly to groups of people like this one! I just wrote my speech and now I feel pretty much like I'm on fire and I actually pretty much can't wait to share my stories and videos and statistics and hope someone in the audience gets a glimpse into the reality of the world I live in...which is actually the world we all live in.

I also get to speak to a group of women at a luncheon on Tuesday and then to the students at my former high school, Arkansas School for Mathematics and Sciences...on Wednesday! I'm now stoked!

PRAISE GOD for His Favor, Grace, and most importantly for His LOVE for these amazing children I happen to love too....

"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” -Helen Keller

No comments: