Enter in. My creative journey into the heavenliness, into the heart of Love, where intimacy with my King overflows in ministry, mercy, missions, miracles, music, and mysteries.

"For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." Romans 8:15

Friday, May 28, 2010

Streeetch Out!

A few days ago the Lord spoke to me from Isaiah 54 that we should

Enlarge the place of your tent,
stretch your tent curtains wide,
do not hold back;
lengthen your cords,
strengthen your stakes.

We have quite a few children that are coming to live with us over the next few days in our ministry house! I am more than overjoyed that they will be coming...as well as a little bit nervous. I know this is God's plan (at least I'm praying I heard right from Him!) but I'm still a tiny bit nervous. Caring for children is a big responsibility...You have to feed them clothe them educate them, send them to secondary school when they finish primary, take care of them when they get sick, etc etc. I'm just nervous that I can't do it...and actually I can't do it...I guess that's the hard part in actuality. I cannot do anything about anything. I can't even pay for my own health insurance or food or anything at the moment. I live in Africa...haha. I am completely DEPENDANT! on a God who promises to provide. I have 'walked in faith" for a few years now...in real places of dependancy...but I'm about to get STREEETCHED AGAIN! My family is growing...God's family is growing. I think He likes that. As for me...well...He just loves to push me further and further out into the deep places as I walk on water...first I started from the shoreline...I'm inching my way towards the horizon line. DADDY COME AND PROVIDE FOR YOUR SWEET AMAZING KIDS! That's what you do! As for me, I'm holding Your hand and my eyes are on You. okay...To be more real I just feel like saying...HELP! LORD I BELIEVE FORGIVE ME FOR MY UNBELIEF! lol...Here we go JESUS!!!!! Ya'll pray for me! :-)

No comments: