Enter in. My creative journey into the heavenliness, into the heart of Love, where intimacy with my King overflows in ministry, mercy, missions, miracles, music, and mysteries.

"For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." Romans 8:15

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Love Song.

Oprah looks like a saint
while steeples
build bigger buildings
and cafes
and higher salaries for her
staff

Infections run wild through
the Lover who can't see
her Lover in the eyes
of the poor the blind the naked

Truth calls from the distant corners
from the brothels and slums
from the ashes and dust
of the innocent
ravaged and raped
where dreams and hopes
scream silently
Listen to me

Dirty bare feet and
pure smiles
haunt me

I will not be silent
I cannot hide
My Love

Forgive me if I am loud
or obnoxious
but the one that I love
is calling to me
fills my heart with fire
my mouth with a cry
trains my fingers for battle
I will see Him alive

Until then I march on
across waters and territories
No longer afraid of men or death
For I am in Love
and this is my Love Song.

No comments: