Enter in. My creative journey into the heavenliness, into the heart of Love, where intimacy with my King overflows in ministry, mercy, missions, miracles, music, and mysteries.

"For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." Romans 8:15

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Encounters #2: One with Christ.

Tonight I met with Jesus in my garden.  Its a spiritual place.  A garden which is the garden of my heart which is also in heaven.  The garden is very very big with many things in it like a waterfall and a river and above the waterfall the throne room.  There is a small part of the garden that is circular and there are round stone benches all around it where I sometimes sit and talk with Jesus.  Tonight I sat and talked with Him.  I was telling Him about my loneliness and my longing for deeper connections, for deeper friendships and relationships, and for a spouse.  To be intimately known and loved.  As I spoke about this, He did remind me of His deep love for me.  He reminded me that I am one with Him.  Since I am one with Him, I actually stepped inside of His body.  I could feel love pour from His heart into my chest and into my belly, the core of my soul.  His love for me was like fire.  I began to dance.  I began to dance the way that I always dance except for that my spirit was still inside of His body.  I danced there for a few minutes and enjoyed the way it felt to be "hidden in Christ".  Then Jesus began to ascend up higher.  He began to create things with His hands and I was still inside of Him.  He began to fly and it was like flying like Superman...  So high so free so full of joy and exhilaration.  We were in the heavenly bodies of the universe...  Where the planets are stars are.  Jesus  swept His hand and planets formed.  He swept His hand across the darkness and stars and planets were strung up like Christmas lights.  His love for me began to roar, to vibrate, to over power the entire universe.  I could feel it and every part of the universe could feel it.  Every being in the universe was aware of His love, His passion, His tenacity for me and for every one of His sons and daughters.


But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit. 1 Cor 16:17

No comments: