Enter in. My creative journey into the heavenliness, into the heart of Love, where intimacy with my King overflows in ministry, mercy, missions, miracles, music, and mysteries.

"For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." Romans 8:15

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Encounter #4: Breaking Shame.

This evening I was feeling really gross.  I had a conflict with a close friend last night and that usually really knocks me off balance when that happens.  I have felt unsettled and unresolved since we haven't resolved things yet.  Consequently I stress ate and watched a lot of Netflix today and was generally feeling really not so great about myself.  I know the conflict was partially my issues and I was feeling some shame about the whole situation.  This is honestly just part of life and so I wanted to write this blog post just to show in a very small part how the Lord can minister to us in these moments and bring us back to a higher joy level.

I finally had enough and decided to worship.

I sat down at my keyboard and started to worship.  I went to my garden close to the river that flows down from the throne.  There was a really tall female angel there.  I was laying down on my face in the grass feeling the residue of shame and the angel was there waving her huge wings very slowly over me.  Her eyes and face were full of light and full of acceptance and joy.  She was smiling softly and I could feel that there was no condemnation over me.  She ministered to me and I was finally able to standup.  As I was standing it began raining and the rain was washing over my face, washing and cleansing and me.  It just kept washing and washing over me.  I felt better and decided to go up to the throne room.  As I flew up to the throne room,  I could feel kind of a strength and joy begin to return.  I started to worship and danced before my Father on His throne.  As I danced I could feel strength rising up and my spirit beginning to lift and be set free from what I had been carrying.

Since the issue I am having in the natural is still not resolved, my spirit is not completely at peace...but I am thankful for this time of ministry in the presence of the Lord and His ministering angel.  My spirit is definitely lighter than it was before.

Heaven is our home.


Hebrews 1:14, Isaiah 45:8, Hebrews 4:15-16

No comments: