Enter in. My creative journey into the heavenliness, into the heart of Love, where intimacy with my King overflows in ministry, mercy, missions, miracles, music, and mysteries.

"For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." Romans 8:15

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Civil War.

I think my last 20 posts have been about Africa. This one is about Africa on some level kind of but just a poem. Diving back into my creative flow...

Civil War
We’re in a civil war
Each side wins a small battle
And thinks they’ve won
The war
Only to wake up and discover
The other side is advancing
Trying to find the right road
In the dark with only whispers
To guide and direct the armies
Amidst raging screaming muses
On every side
Amidst trains and birds
Bombs and grenades
How can we find home
Who will win the war
And make peace
Try to listen to the whispers
The true whispers

No comments: